2019 Kubota MX Series MX5200HSTRC
Get to work with Kubota's MX Series 4WD utility tractors, equipped with Tier 4 Final Kubota diesel engines. The improved operator deck with high back suspension seat and new dash panel ramp up comfort while the HST transmission assures smooth performance and productivity. It's everything you want in a utility tractor.
Power Kubota Diesel Engine
More Powerful and Clean Kubota takes tractor performance to the next level. In response to growing environmental awareness, the new MX engines also employ a Common Rail System (CRS) and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) for cleaner emissions that comply with the latest EPA Tier 4 Final emission regulations, and direct fuel injection for better fuel economy.
Kubota’s new MX Series feature hydraulic servo HST control that increases pedal responsiveness, and decreases pedal pressure. The HST operation for smooth performance and improved control remains constant, regardless of load size. Forward and reverse directional changes are simple, HST also reduces shock, vibration and fatigue to improve tractor performance and operator comfort.
Gear Drive Transmission with Synchro Shuttle Shift
Kubota’s Synchro-Shuttle Transmission lets you spring into action with smooth control and power. The 4-speed main shift has 2 ranges (Hi/Lo), that gives you 8 forward and 8 reverse speeds for the versatility you need to maximize productivity. The shuttle lever is conveniently located at the left side of the seat for quick and easy switching between forward and reverse. It is particularly handy for tasks that require repetitive forward/reverse motion, like loader work.
Features may include:
- High-back Suspension Seat Work has never been this comfortable. The new suspension seat with a high seatback offers greater comfort and minimal back fatigue even after a long day’s work. The luxurious design is also pleasing to the eye.
- Full-opening One-piece Hood The newly designed slanted hood, and new halogen headlights provide a more powerful appearance and better visibility. The full-opening one-piece hood is made from steel for added strength and features hydraulic dampers for easier opening, so you can perform routine maintenance quickly and efficiently
Enhanced operator confort
- Kick back, relax, and get working. The full-flat deck enables safe and easy mounting/dismounting, and the 30 spacious inches between fenders gives you all the room you need to work in comfort. In addition, the easy-to-operate hanging pedals optimize legroom, and, for really thirsty work, the convenient cup holder will always keep your beverage within easy reach
Performance-Matched 3-Point Hitch
- Kubota’s durable 3-point hitch is performance-matched to operate seamlessly with the MX4800. The MX4800 hitch allows attachment of a wide variety of Category I and II rear-mounted implements
PTO Electric Switch
- Our new PTO switch makes PTO operation easier than ever. Conveniently located on the right side console, Push and turn starts and one push stops the PTO
New Dash Panel
- The newly designed dash panel with larger and easy-to read gauges and digital LCD panel with parking indicator provide all the vital information you need for your MX Tractor.
Easier Cleaning and Maintenance
- The new MX Series is designed to make daily maintenance easy. For fast cleaning, the radiator screen can be removed from either side of the tractor. The air filter, battery, tray, and coolant recovery tank are readily accessible