2019 Kubota M60 Series M7060HDCC12
With 57.9 – 74.3HP packed into a Tier 4 Final compliant Kubota diesel engine, you'll experience more torque at low RPMs with less emissions and better fuel economy. That's a win for performance and efficiency. Plus, plan on staying productive despite the weather when you work from the comfort of an available climate-controlled cab.
Kubota E-CDIS Engine
Kubota's M60s have been redesigned and re-equipped with advanced features including Common Rail System (CRS) with Exhaust Gas Recirculation system (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler for powerful yet clean and economical performance.
Shifting between forward and reverse is seamless and smooth with our new and improved M-Series Hydraulic Shuttle. A column-mounted lever with left-hand operation makes shifting easy. And when attaching implements, our improved inching feature is easy to perform, giving you the same feel as a halfclutch operation.
Bevel-Gear Front Axle
The bevel-gear front axle provides the M-Series with better all-around maneuverability, especially for jobs in tight spaces. The greater front-axle oscillating angle also offers increased lateral operation on uneven terrain.
Features may include:
Constant RPM Management
- All engines provide electronic control of engine RPM. Activating the system keeps engine revolution nearly constant with a push of the switch, preventing a reduction in PTO speed and enabling stable operation. It makes working with PTO-driven implements much more efficient
540E Economy PTO
- For economy PTO operation, change the lever to 540E position. Engine is run at lower RPM to save fuel and reduce operating noise while still turning PTO shaft at 540RPM.
- The Category I & II 3-point hitches provide fast and simple attachment of rear-mounted implements. Two external hydraulic cylinders provide equal lifting force and smooth transfer of hydraulic power for easy operation
Standard F8/R8 Transmission
- The synchronized four speeds of the main shift and a high/low range supply tractors with 8 Forward and 8 Reverse speeds. Cab consule shown here.
- For heavy-duty work such as plowing, hay work and heavy trailer applications, M7060 series 4WD models can be equipped with an F12/R12 transmission. This transmission features six speeds of the main shift and a high/low range giving it a total of 12 Forward and 12 Reverse speeds
Rops Model, Easy to shift 4WD Engagement
- Switching the 4-wheel drive on and off is easy and quick, and done with one simple switch* or lever*. Best of all, there's no need to stop the tractor even when moving out of a field onto a road, so you can stay productive. The 4WD indicator on the LED readout lets you know you're in 4WD. (Do not engage while carrying heavy loads, or when rear wheel is spinning)
- Better than ever, our Hydraulic Shuttle makes shifting between forward and reverse smooth and effortless. With the Hydraulic Shuttle, a column-mounted lever, conveniently located next to the steering wheel, does all the work. Boost productivity, especially while using loaders, by eliminating the need to depress the clutch every time you change directions